MBCManagement dei beni culturali
|Study location||Italy, Macerata|
Humanities (except languages) (ISCED 022)
|Nominal duration||2 years|
|Awards||MBC (Diploma di laurea in Management dei beni culturali (Classe LM-89))|
|Tuition fee||€786 per year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
KNOWLEDGE OF THE ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Exemption from proof of language proficiency
Exemption from language test and extra quotas
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
For further information about general procedures to study in Italy, please check:
For further information about procedures for entry, residence, and enrollment for students requiring visas for higher education courses in Italy.
For further information about documents required by University of Macerata.
The Degree Course in the Management of Cultural Heritage aims to train graduates who possess the scientific and technical skills and professional skills necessary for the integrated management of cultural assets and institutions according to the implementation of effective and efficient territorial policies for the enhancement social and economic and for the preventive and planned conservation of the heritage on an urban scale and in the course of ordinary administration.
The course prepares students, providing them with the ability to apply specific knowledge and understanding:
1. Ability to identify management models and enhancement of the past to be critically revisited starting from the current context.
2. Ability to develop and implement paths of knowledge and communication of cultural heritage, also with the help of modern technologies.
3. Ability to manage cultural projects by entering into constructive relations with stakeholders.
4. Ability to refer, in the cultural activities, to the positive elements and the limits that the various conceptions of man present, duly evaluated.
5. Ability to evaluate and take into due account the historical, social and environmental context in which the cultural process is inserted.
6. Ability to communicate using, in addition to the Italian language, one of the languages of the European Union.
It aims to prepare:
• Manager or official at cultural institutes;
• Expert in communication;
• The operator of educational services;
• Cultural assets conservation manager;
• Marketing expert in public and private institutions;
• Professor of art history in schools.