Welcome to the online portal (https://apply.unimc.it) for students with international qualifications who wish to apply for one of the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme offered by the University of Macerata.
Here prospective students can start their application by requesting a preliminary online evaluation of their qualifications.
Pre-Admission rounds for international students (non-EU applicants requiring a visa, non-Italian EU applicants) are set into call according to each programme’s rules.
The general procedure for each call is set for the following steps:
1. read all the information you need to know about each degree programme you are interested in on the reference link for each programme;
2. visit our online apply.unimc.it and create your applicant account (just in case you do not already have a code), click on become an applicant button above and fill out the online registration form;
3. after having registered and signed in with the applicant code you will receive on your email address;
4. prospective students can apply within each intake period, filling out the application form and following the instructions and then submitting;
5. the pre-evaluation by the Teaching Committee starts after each call deadline;
6. the evaluation will be communicated within approximately two weeks.
Please note: in December there will be 3 weeks seasonal winter break on which the institute will be closed and the pre-evaluation will momentary be paused.
For further information about interviews and testing, you can check each Department dedicated webpages.
The following students do not need to submit evidence of Italian language proficiency:
a) Italian mother-tongue students as established by the document “Procedure per l’ingresso, il soggiorno e l’immatricolazione degli studenti richiedenti visto ai corsi della formazione superiore in Italia per l’Anno Accademico 2020/21 presso le istituzioni della formazione superiore” released by the Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research.
b) Students that submitted the pre-enrolment application to enroll in a course of study whose teaching is offered in English.
It is possible to apply to as many as two (2) different degree programmes with the same online application.
Applications with statuses such as prepared, inactive, blank won’t be considered and blocked.
Last but not least, please pay attention to all of the feedback you will receive by UNIMC Prospective student pre-admission team and respect any deadlines provided.