Welcome to the online portal (https://apply.unimc.it) for students with international qualifications who wish to apply for one of the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme offered by the University of Macerata.
Here prospective students can start their application by requesting a preliminary online evaluation of their qualifications.
Pre-Admission rounds for international students (non-EU applicants requiring a visa, non-Italian EU applicants) are set into call according to each programme’s rules.
The general procedure for each call is set for the following steps:
1. read all the information you need to know about each degree programme you are interested in on the reference link for each programme;
2. visit our online apply.unimc.it and create your applicant account (just in case you do not already have a code), click on the become an applicant button above and fill out the online registration form;
3. after having registered and signed in with the applicant code you will receive at your email address;
4. prospective students can apply within each intake period, filling out the application form and following the instructions, and then submitting;
5. the pre-evaluation by the Teaching Committee starts after each call deadline;
6. the evaluation will be communicated within approximately two weeks.
Please note: in December there will be 3 weeks seasonal winter break on which the institute will be closed and the pre-evaluation will momentary be paused.
For further information about interviews and testing, you can check each Department dedicated web pages.
The following students do not need to submit evidence of Italian language proficiency:
a) Italian mother-tongue students as established by the document “Procedure per l’ingresso, il soggiorno e l’immatricolazione degli studenti richiedenti visto ai corsi della formazione superiore in Italia per l’Anno Accademico 2020/21 presso le istituzioni della formazione superiore” released by the Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research.
b) Students that submitted the pre-enrolment application to enrol in a course of study whose teaching is offered in English.
It is possible to apply to as many as two (2) different degree programmes with the same online application.
Applications with statuses such as prepared, inactive, blank won’t be considered and blocked.
When the prospective student is successful and his/her status switches to accepted, the pre-enrolment process on Universitaly for the selected academic year, can be started since April of each year: please, upload the same Academic qualifications certificates, High School or Bachelor Diploma, English or Italian proficiency certificate and any other documents you have submitted in your online application for the selected Bachelor or Master’s Degree. You don’t have to upload the pre-admission letter.
Students who applied for the UniMC scholarship’s program for the next academic year : applications will be validated according to the call terms, after the publication of the final rankings.
Last but not least, please pay attention to all of the feedback you will receive from the UniMC Prospective student pre-admission team and respect any deadlines provided.