Invest Your Talent in Italy program | call for application a.y. 2023/2024 | Extended deadline (CLOSED)
UniMC is partner of the Invest Your Talent in Italy program.
The call for application for a.y. 2023/2024 is open! Extended deadline: March 3, 2023
The University of Macerata is a partner of the Invest Your Talent in Italy program, which, in the a.y. 2023/2024, offers a unique opportunity to students from:
- People’s Republic of China
- Republic of Korea
to bring their talent to Italy and develop their skills through a range of master’s and post-graduate courses, entirely taught in English, in prestigious Italian universities.
The IYT program aims at focusing both on the academic and the professional development of students, combining lectures with practical on-the-job training with an Italian company.
Furthermore, students will have the chance to attend Italian language courses and to participate to cultural activities offered by the university.
Once selected, students will have access to a variety of services and assistance such as scholarships, fee reductions, and exemptions, welcome and support services from their arrival to the end of their academic career.
The Invest Your Talent in Italy program is supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation – Directorate General for Public and Cultural Diplomacy, the Ministry of University and Research, ITA – Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia.
The University of Macerata participates in the IYT program with the following 2-year Master’s Degree Programmes entirely taught in English:
- International Relations (IR, LM-52), only the curriculum International Economic Relations (IER), run by the Department of Political Science, Communication and International Relations;
- International Finance and Economics (IFE, curriculum of LM-16 Finance and Markets), run by the Department of Economics and Law;
- International Tourism and Destination Management (ITourDeM, LM-49), run by the Department of Education, Cultural Heritage and Tourism.
N.B.: Only those candidates who have submitted the pre-admission application for one of the above through the UniMC’s application portal apply.unimc.it can apply for the IYT Program through the dedicated IYT online application form.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Visit the website: investyourtalentapplication.esteri.it/SitoInvestYourTalentApplication/progetto.asp
2. Read carefully the call for application and the FAQs to verify the terms and requirements and to clarify your doubts
3. Register, prepare the required documents to upload.
4. Submit your application to Invest Your Talent in Italy!
WHEN TO APPLY?
From January 25, 2023, until March 3, 2023 (postponed deadline).
To verify your requirements and to clarify your doubts, visit the DOCUMENTS section of the IYT website: investyourtalentapplication.esteri.it/SitoInvestYourTalentApplication/documents.asp
ITALY IS WAITING FOR YOU!
25 Jan 2023