IRInternational Relations (curricula: International Politics and Economic Relations; International Economic Relations; International Politics)
Political sciences and civics (ISCED 0312)
|名目上の期間||2 years (120 ECTS)|
|賞||IR (Master's Degree in International Relations (Classe LM-52))|
At the University of Macerata, the maximum amount of fees for a full-time enrolment in the current academic year is EUR 1.600,00 (a.y. 2022/2023).
= OECD= Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development; further information here: www.osce.org/who-we-are
For further details on this reduction, consult this webpage: www.unimc.it/en/enrolment/financial-support/fees-reduction
For information on the payment deadlines and modalities, visit: www.unimc.it/en/enrolment/tuition-fees/amount-when-how-pay
Please consult attentively the specific entry requirements for each curriculum of the study programme “IR” at this webpage or in the next paragraph Other requirements.
エントリー資格書類は、次の言語で受け入れられます：英語 / イタリア語
Only for the purpose of the preliminary evaluation: if your entry qualification documents are not in English or Italian, you must provide English or Italian translations: at this stage, you can produce unofficial translations.
For the purpose of the final enrollment, the needed documents must be submitted with an official translation in Italian. The official Italian translation must be attached to any document submitted in a foreign language. Such translation may be produced in your country or in Italy by local courthouses or by official or courthouse translators. Translations must then be certified by the relevant Italian Consulate, unless there are special agreements to the contrary. If your certificates are in English and the course of your choice is delivered in English, you do not have to provide certificates translated into Italian.
Further details are specified within the Admission and enrollment procedures section of the UniMC website.
Italian language proficiency
Within the motivation letter, candidates must specify:
The motivation letter must be original (plagiarism will affect the evaluation), concise and effective.
Admission requirements for each curriculum of IR
International Relations -IR (LM-52) is an interdisciplinary master’s degree program entirely taught in English offering three specializing learning tracks (curricula):
In order to be admitted to IR, applicants holding bachelor’s degrees in the fields of Political Science, International Relations, Economics, Law, Commerce, Management, Business, Social Sciences, Communication and Foreign Languages must satisfy specific requirements based on the chosen curriculum, i.e., a minimum number of credits earned during the previous undergraduate studies in certain subjects.
Proficiency in English language
Please consult attentively the specific entry requirements for each curriculum of the study programme “IR” at this webpage.
Pre-enrollment on UNIVERSITALY for a study visa application
Within the UNIVERSITALY portal, detailed information to complete properly and effectively the pre-enrollment application is provided.
The subsequent step of visa application must be processed and finalised at the relevant Italian Diplomatic authority.
Run by the Department of Political Science, Communication and International Relations, and entirely taught in English, the 2-year master’s degree programme International Relations offers the benefit of small classes in a fresh and interactive environment.
Courses are taught with a special attention to the current development and phenomena in each field, and students are always encouraged to nurture their own critical approach and supported to express their skills and follow their inclination.
When engaged in confrontations during and after classes, IR students bring with them the specialty of their different heritage, upbringing and education – an invaluable asset to learn more and better.
IR puts together the institutional perspective of a school of government and the empirical, in-the-field approach of business studies – many interdisciplinary, highly interwoven opportunities for the ideal cultural equipment to those interested as a vocation in decoding the complexities of our world and in taking part in its processes.
Post-graduate students will be able to properly employ those analytical tools acquired while attending courses in politics, economics, sociology, history, law and foreign languages.
For further information, visit the dedicated website.
The MA in International Relations is taught entirely in English.
MIUR degree class: LM-52 Second cycle degree in International Relations
Duration in years: 2
International Relations -IR offers three specializing learning tracks (curricula), corresponding to specific study plans:
- curriculum International Politics and Economic Relations (IPER)
- curriculum International Economic Relations (IER)
- curriculum International Politics (IP)
For further details on the study plans and teaching activities, visit the dedicated website.
Double degree programs
For students particularly inclined to building up their expertise through international training and experience, the curriculum International Politics and Economic Relations makes available the opportunity to spend a year abroad enrolling in Double Degree Program with:
- the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, for the next generation of specialists in public and business administration;
- the National University “Taras Shevchenko” in Kiev, for a global perspective in business administration. A double degree for a world-connected leadership inside national and international agencies, domestic and supranational institutions, governmental and non-governmental organizations.
For further details on double degree programms, visit the dedicated website.
- The inter-disciplinary features, as well as the traditionally international enrollment of this course are meant to guarantee an enhanced employability of the successful students so improving their chance on the labour market be it in Italy or abroad.
- Students have come so far from 40 different countries. The international nature of our classes is the privileged content where to learn the essential qualities for a good, dialogical and responsible leadership.
- The course offers different programs enabling to develop highly profiled professionals with leadership and managerial skills able to work within Ministries (particularly Ministry of Foreign Affair), international GOs and NGOs, globally oriented private and public businesses, international cooperation agencies.